Welcome to Hannover Messe!
Are you ready to start exploring? We've compiled our top picks for you, so you can bring as many cool trends with you, back to the TopDutch region. On your marks. Get set. Go!
These are our TopPicks:
- Beckhoff (F06): Beckhoff implements open automation systems using proven PC-based control technology. The main areas that the product range covers are industrial PCs, I/O and fieldbus components, drive technology, automation software, control cabinet-free automation, and hardware for machine vision. check out their modulair robots and their how the use magnets to facilitate transportation within factories.
- OMRON (F24): Omron supports manufacturing innovation by providing advanced automation technology and products, as well as through extensive customer support, in order to help create a better society. Their robots are used by Philips in Drachten and they power their facilities using 5G.
- Siemens (D53): As an innovation and technology leader, they combine the real and the digital worlds to help our customers accelerate transformation and meet the greatest productivity and sustainability challenges of our time. In their stand you can find an battery factory layout.
- Nokia (F06): Nokia creates technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world. They provide the 5G network that is for example used by Omron in their factories.
- Advantech (D52): The company is a global leader in the fields of IoT intelligent systems and embedded platforms. To embrace the trends of IoT, big data, and artificial intelligence, Advantech promotes IoT hardware and software solutions to assist business partners and clients in connecting their industrial chains. Advantech is also working with business partners to co-create business ecosystems that accelerate the goal of industrial intelligence.
- Dutch Innovation square (F55): Here you can find a selection of Dutch Startups. Take a look at the innovative Start-ups that the Netherlands has to offer!
Of course there are many more amazing companies so explore and feel free to ask questions to the people that are manning the stands. They are more than happy to explain why their products are interesting!